Sponsored By: Clackamas River Outfitters
River paddleboard mass start endurance race. Racers start together in the eddy below the Fish Creek day use area. Paddleboards negotiate rapids paddling towards Carter Bridge and are required to pass through 3 designated gates on the Carter Bridge Rapid course finishing the race when they pass through gate number eight.
A few rules:
- Race Type: Mass start distance race
- Paddlers start in the eddy at the determind location with one foot on the board. Gates are mandatory. Missed gates disqualifies participants.
- Start Location: Fish Creek
- Finish Location: Gate #8 Carter Bridge Rapid
- SUP leashes must have a quick release
- Board must be no longer then 11 feet
- Proper body armor/pads are recommended